Status Update

 In Status Update

We are making excellent progress on the list of attributes to be supported in the first version of PipelineML. As you may know, Jan Stuckens in Belgium was voted in as a co-chair of the Standards Working Group. We are holding weekly conference calls where we are going through our individual lists of component attributes and determining matches, overlaps and gaps. It is an arduous process. However, the results are quite encouraging. We are finding over 90% matches. The remaining 10% of attributes are being flagged for inclusion or exclusion based on our discussions.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search